(416) 214-5111
About us
Employment Services
Workplace Immigration
Knowledge Centre
Contact Us

Can my employer provide me with a supplement to my Employment Insurance (“EI”) benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic?

Yes. The Government of Canada is allowing employers to register Supplemental Unemployment Benefit (“SUB”) plans with Service Canada that would allow them to top-up EI benefits for laid-off employees during…

Do I qualify for CERB if I have two jobs?

To be eligible to apply for CERB, individuals must demonstrate that they have stopped working for a reason related to COVID-19. Reasons can specifically include the following: An individual lost…

Is there any financial assistance available if I am not eligible for regular employment insurance (EI)?

On March 25, 2020, the Government of Canada announced the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (“CERB”) to support workers and businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. The CERB is a taxable benefit…