(416) 214-5111

The answer depends on the following factors:

  • Whether you wish to work in a sector where the protection of public health is a priority, including professions in healthcare, childcare, or primary and secondary education;
  • Whether you will be working in the agricultural sector and live in a designated country or territory; or
  • Whether you want to work in Canada for more than six (6) months but have lived in a designated country or territory for at least six (6) months in the last year.

If any of these circumstances apply to you, you most likely will need to submit a medical exam as part of your application. However, you do not need to submit a medical exam until you have received instructions from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to proceed with this requirement.

If you have any questions with respect to the requirements of your work permit application, including whether you will be required to provide a medical exam, please contact Toronto employment and immigration lawyers, Sultan Lawyers, at (416) 214-5111 or via email to mlahert@sultanlawyers.com.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with us