Sultan Lawyers Professional Corporation is growing rapidly in the areas of employment law and workplace immigration law. With Sultan Lawyers’ expansion, we are looking to hire a licensed Paralegal. We are seeking individuals who are reliable, passionate about what they do and who can provide a high caliber level of service to our clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correspond with and liaise between the lawyers, other staff, and clients
- Review and proofread outgoing documents and correspondence
- Organize workflow and initiate follow-up action in a timely manner to meet multiple deadlines
- File and maintain electronic and paper documentation using Sultan Lawyer’s database software and filing systems
- Legal support with respect to Canadian immigration and employment matters
- Legal research as required
- Draft, assemble, and review documentation and/or applications
- Administrative work on an ongoing basis or as needed
- Paralegal certification (individuals where certification is pending will also be considered)
- 0-2 years of working experience in a professional office setting
- Experience in employment and/or immigration law is an asset, but not required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong client service focus and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with commitment to supporting a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to organize, multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of technical competency and skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Software. Knowledge in other software’s such as Microsoft Teams and Clio Software’s is an asset
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter with the required test via Indeed. Should you be selected, we will contact via email in relation to the interview process.
Please send your resume by March 5, 2021.
Job Type: Full-time