(416) 214-5111

Yes. Spouses/common-law partners and/or dependent children of a temporary foreign worker may accompany the foreign worker to Canada.

In most instances, the family of a foreign worker in Canada will also gain legal standing. For example, spouses/common-law partners of high-skilled workers are generally issued open work permits to commence employment in Canada, and dependent children are often issued visitor records or study permits to commence their studies in Canada.

If you are a temporary foreign worker and are interested in having your family members accompany you to Canada, please contact Toronto severance and immigration lawyers, Sultan Lawyers, at (416) 214-5111 or via email to mlahert@sultanlawyers.com.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with us