(416) 214-5111

You may be eligible to restore your status as a temporary worker if you meet the following requirements:

  • Submit an application to restore your status within 90 days of the expiry of your work permit;
  • Remain in compliance with requirements for your stay in Canada; and
  • Remain in compliance with conditions listed on the expired work permit.

If you are a foreign national who has lost status as a worker in Canada and would like assistance with restoring your status and/or understanding the options available to you, please contact Toronto immigration and employment lawyers, Sultan Lawyers, at (416) 214-5111 or via email to mlahert@sultanlawyers.com.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with us