(416) 214-5111

If you believe that your employer has violated your rights and/or has failed to fulfill their obligations under the ESA, you may:

  • File a complaint with the Ministry of Labour; or
  • File a claim and commence a civil proceeding.

Please note, however, that you cannot file a claim with the Ministry of Labour if you are also filing a civil proceeding in relation to the same matter. All complaints with the Ministry of Labour can be withdrawn within two (2) weeks of filing.

If your employer is in breach of the ESA, and you would like to discuss next steps, including the appropriate forum to raise your concerns, please contact Toronto employment lawyers, Sultan Lawyers, at (416) 214-5111 or via email to khayward@sultanlawyers.com.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with us