(416) 214-5111

A study permit is for foreign nationals that study at designated learning institutions in Canada. This document permits you to study and stay in Canada legally as a student as long as it’s valid. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.  Following your studies in Canada, you can apply for a graduate open work permit. If you are approved for a graduate open work permit, this may lead to employment and then possibly permanent residency.

For further information and assistance, please contact the Toronto employment lawyers, Sultan Lawyers at 416-214-5111 or via email to khayward@sultanlawyers.com

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with us