(416) 214-5111

Work may be any activity that you are either:

  • Paid to do; or
  • You are not paid, but it is a job you would either:
  • Normally be paid for; or
  • Would be valuable work experience.

If a foreign national wishes to perform any work in Canada, he/she is generally required to first obtain a work permit.

If you are interested in commencing work in Canada, or you are not sure if your mandate in Canada is considered “work” for the purposes of immigration, please contact Toronto employment and immigration lawyers, Sultan Lawyers, at (416) 214-5111 or via email to mlahert@sultanlawyers.com.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with us